Sunday, December 16, 2012

Things I Miss: Doing Makeup

The last week of classes before Christmas vacation, what does that mean? ENGG WEEK! 

I thought that this year, I'll be able to participate in some games but apparently I didn't have time to join any. Still, I was able to help out my student org in one of the night events: Maskipaps.

Honestly, I still do not know what Maskipaps is supposed to be. All I know is that Maskipaps means "Maski Papaano" and it's an event where some bands play songs and students from different organizations wear their most fabulous selves to walk down the ramp. There's a theme every year and this year's theme is alien invasion.

I did the makeup for the four participants of my student organization. They did the conceptualizing and I just had to adhere to their concept.


This guy won first place in the solo category!





I started around 7pm or 8pm and finished 11pm. It was really tiring but I really had fun!! Last sembreak, I was cleaning my room and noticed my untouched makeup kit. I haven't done makeup for the longest time (I don't like wearing makeup myself) and I thought that I probably didn't enjoy it anymore. I was actually thinking about salvaging the said makeup kit (i.e. give away the stuff) but after this year's Maski event... maybe I'll invest on makeup brushes more. :)

I know I know, there are still a lot of things that I need to work on in terms of putting makeup (like symmetry) but hopefully, I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment