Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Cutest Shirts in the World

...are being sold by a nice old man in Shilin nightmarket. Well, okay, I'm exaggerating by saying "cutest shirts in the world" but Totoro is just too cute!!

I found this shirt on display outside one of the shops in Shilin nightmarket. It's my first time noticing that shop despite having been to Shilin nightmarket a number of times (maybe 5 times?) I knew I had to buy the shirt because 1) it's Totoro 2) the tag says NTD 190 or ~PhP290 and 3) it's not common so there's only a small chance of seeing a person with the same shirt!


Inside the store were more printed shirts in different designs (there's Pokemon and I think One Piece too).


Nice art! And I'm happy that the colors did not fade after washing. :) Ah, I wish I bought more!

No comments:

Post a Comment