Sunday, September 2, 2012

Maginhawa Food Trip Holiday

The past week has been terribly busy. We're flying to Taipei on September 12 for the shaking table competition so we're preparing like crazy these days. I don't even have time to treat myself to good food but oh well... Here are some photos from two Tuesdays ago (the holiday). My friends and I went to Maginhawa Street for some catching up and food tripping. (We love food!)

We went to Burger Project for late lunch (I really enjoyed the food last time I ate there with my new friends from The University of Texas). I had a tofu patty in a sesame seed bun, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, mozzarella. Surprisingly, I love the tofu patty! Unfortunately, they close at 3pm that day (it was their anniversary) so we had to leave. Anyway, next time, I will try the Angus beef patty!


We proceeded to Dainee's, another milk tea and coffee shop along Maginhawa Street.


And finally, we went to Leona's Art Restaurant for dinner. It's not along Maginhawa Street but along the quiet side of Magiting Street. And it's called an "art restaurant" for a reason...






We ordered some pizza...


and I ordered a hotdog eggplant.


That week, I was supposed to be cutting down calories (because SC2012 made me eat a lot) but so much for diet when I'm with my friends. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment