Sunday, September 23, 2012

Color Added

I bought my second pair of Suelas shoes via Zalora a few weeks ago. I got the first when I was in 5th year college and it lasted only three months... which is not exactly acceptable considering its price tag. One does not simply pay PhP800 for a pair of flats that get totally worn out in three months. Recently, however, I had a 500-peso voucher from Zalora so I thought it'd be justifiable to buy a pair. The soles seem sturdier than they were last time. They're also comfortable and come in half-sizes. I hope this pair will last me longer.

The Zalora shopping experience was great though! It was hassle-free and delivery was really fast. I'm glad that I didn't get addicted to Zalora shopping!


The satchel is from Taiwan. It was surprisingly cheap. I got it for only NTD290 (~PhP440). The quality is not that good but then you get what you pay for. It can be a handbag, a shoulder bag or a backpack. But I love it best as a backpack. I'm not exactly a bag person (I'm a shoes person and I always carry a lot of stuff so I always bring a big backpack) but it doesn't hurt to carry a cute bag every once in a while.

Red, white and blue faux leather and gold hardware... my brother said it looks like a Philippine flag... which reminds me of our model structure for IDEERS 2012 haha. :))


And a cute denim + lace shirt from Shilin nightmarket. I love how it can be dressed up or down. :)


1 comment: