Saturday, September 22, 2012

La Dolce Vita

Nah, my life isn't exactly sweet right now (or maybe it depends on the perspective). Anyway, I've got loads of deadlines around the corner. I teach 3 subjects (5 sections). I am enrolled in two MS subjects. I am involved in two components of a research project. Everything's ending this October so imagine the deadlines and the pressure! Anyway, this is not a rant post. I will just share the good stuff I had this week.

Sans rival (PhP80) from The Chocolate Kiss. ChocKiss is probably the cuplrit of my love for sans rival. I also like ChocKiss because hey have good customer service.



Sun Moon Lake Red Bean Mochi. This is not like the ice cream mochi sold (at ridiculous prices) here in the Philippines. Mochi in Taiwan usually have sweet paste inside. I've gone to Taiwan three times and I've bought a lot of mochi boxes already. But so far, this is the best brand I've ever had. The one I bought in Ximending last January was also great but this one still wins my heart because I love red bean! It's relatively expensive (NTD 60 per box) considering there's only six pieces inside but I think it's worth it.



Finally, ube ice cream + taro mochi at home. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment