Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cuore Korean Restaurant in Session Road

After the trip to Mines View Park, my friends and I went back to the place where we stayed to put down our heavy pasalubong bags, bought bus tickets for our trip back to Manila and then looked for a place to eat late lunch.

We went to Session Road and found this Korean restaurant, Cuore. It's a cute restaurant with lots of colorful decors and natural light. It was around 3 or 4pm already that's why there weren't a lot of people in the restaurant.




We ordered samgyeopsal (I think I've gotten hooked to samgyeopsal ever since my friend brought me to eat unlimited samgyeopsal in Kalayaan.) and kimbap.



My friends ordered cheese ramyun and I ordered kimchi fried rice. Yes, I love kimchi a lot.



The food doesn't seem like much but we felt super full after eating! I think I'm starting to seriously fall in love with Korean food.

Seriously, Baguio was such a gastronomic experience. I think I gained two kilos in just two days. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment