Monday, April 29, 2013

An Update (from the Mountains)

I haven't been updating the blog because I've been occupied with work and also because I'm currently in Nepal. This place is awesome, seriously! 

I'm in Nagarkot right now (32 kilometers from the capital, Kathmandu). Here are a few photos from my trip so far:

in the ancient city of Bhaktapur, around 20 kilometers from Kathmandu

a view of the Himalayas from my [very lucky] airplane seat

the view from our hotel in Nagarkot (where I'm staying right now)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Claire you're at Nepal! NEPAL!! Wow.

    I love the first picture! Ruins and old school architecture (omg forgive my adjective, i'm trying to recall how ted mosby talks here haha) are really very interesting. At ang sarap picture-an!!

    Enjoy your stay there! :)

    ReplyDelete