Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mail Outbox

Because I've been really stressed out recently (tons of work, problems, worries, etc.), I decided to make cards and write letters to some people. It's my way of relaxing.

Since I'm pretty sure that the recipients of these cards won't see this blog entry (I don't want to spoil it for them of course. It will defeat the purpose of sending snail mail), here are photos of my handmade cards:







I used washi tape/deco tape/fabric tape, paper punches, felt-tip pens and a Unipin for these cards. I will try other stuff/other media next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. beauuuutiful colors! galinggg. and i have to say also, pretty pictures (and looking at your previous posts too)! Napansin ko lang yung shots as comparison since now i get to play with lucas hahaha. your shots have great colors and quality! (feeling lang ako magdescribe haha) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ghoent! Actually me too, nung binili ko yung camera, napansin kong ibang-iba nga yung quality ng colors compared sa lumang camera na ginagamit ko noon. >_<

    ReplyDelete