Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Floral Head Wreath

Just a quick post before I move to doing all my weekend tasks (both academic and domestic). 

This is something I've been meaning to make for the longest time. However, I could not find an occasion where I could wear a floral head wreath without getting weird stares from people. Well, now I do (AME 1UP, our student org's event on February 23, 2013 at the World Trade Center) so I bought some plastic flower decoration from Landmark last night (PhP150) and then used it to make a floral head wreath this morning. 


I've been wearing it around the house this morning and it's so comfortable that I don't feel like I'm wearing anything on my head. It doesn't fall off either. I wish I could wear stuff like this on a normal basis without getting weird stares, of course. But maybe I'm asking too much haha.

Next time, hopefully on summer, I want to make a floral wreath from scratch! I will sew ribbons and lace into flowers and then attach them to a circular wire. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment