Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chilli and Ink in Magiting Street

This small restaurant along Magiting Street (across Moonleaf and Iscreamist and just a few meters from Maginhawa Street) made it to my favorite list.

Chilli and Ink is named such because their specialty is spicy chicken wings (though there's also something for those who can't handle spicy) and they have tattoo services.

For spicy food-lovers like me, they have four different levels of spicy chicken wings: Level 1 (Hot ng Ina Mo), Level 2 (Hot ng Ina Mo Rin), Level 3 (Hot ng Ina Niyong Lahat) and Level 4 (Hot ng Ina Niyong Lahat CHALLENGE). They serve chicken wings by 300 grams. Levels 1,2, and 3 cost PhP150 while Level 4 costs PhP200. They also have other flavors like regular, garlic parmesan, wasabi, spicy mango, binagoongan, etc.

When I go to Chilli and Ink, I usually order the budget meal (because the 300-gram serving is too much for me). For PhP99, I get chicken wings, rice, a cupcake and a glass of iced tea, and it's not bad at all!

Level 2: Hot ng Ina Mo Rin (served with garlic mayo)

I swear by their caramel cupcake and I know a lot of people who do too. Both the cupcake itself and the frosting are delicious.

They sell their cupcakes by the dozen too.

They have many tattoo magazines for while you're waiting for your food.



I really love Chilli and Ink. It's very near our university. The place is laid-back. The people are very nice. The food is cheap and perfect to appease my perpetual craving for spicy food. And even if you don't like spicy food, as long as you like chicken, I think this is still worth a try.

PS: Chilli and Ink is where I got the idea for my Tropical Buffalo Wings. Next time I will try making Wasabi Buffalo Wings at home!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, you're welcome! More power to Chilli and Ink! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice I wanna try this, saw this featuredd in gma hot tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow they were even featured on TV, cool!
      Also, thank you for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete