Sunday, February 10, 2013

Food Round-Up

A round-up of some of the nice things I had recently.

Blue velvet cupcakes I made during a sleepover at a friend's house three weeks ago. These are supposed to be red velvet cupcakes but for some reason, Landmark always runs out of red food color.


Bite-sized tacos and "takoyaki" from Mezza Norte.


And that's my face when I eat ice cream (DQ Blizzard, in this case).


One night, my co-instructors insisted to have dinner at Katipunan so I suggested Flaming Wings. I absolutely love the place. I haven't been there for the longest time so I really missed it!

Spicy chicken tenders with wasabi mayo

Finally bought myself some wicked oreos. Truly wicked. I felt like I gained pounds instantly haha.


I know, I know. I should get myself moving if I don't want to gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment