Saturday, November 24, 2012

Postcard Weekly 11-24-2012

Got two in the mail this week. 

Pretty macarons from a Postcrosser in Tainan, Taiwan (who happens to share the same name as mine). I already have around 8 postcards from Taiwan (all bought by me during my trips) so I'm glad that I didn't get any duplicate! I truly adore this one.


This is Shukkei-en Garden in Hiroshima. It was sent to me by my Cambodian friend who is currently studying in Hiroshima. She's one of my SC2012 groupmates. I can't wait to see her again when she goes to the Philippines on her spring break. :)


I haven't been posting most of my postcards because I had planned to create a separate postcard/snail mail blog but seeing as I can't do that any time soon, I figured that I'll just have a "Postcard Weekly" series of posts in this blog. :) Maybe I'll also try to catch up with the "backlogs". 

No comments:

Post a Comment