Friday, December 30, 2011

Appeasing hormone-induced food cravings

Last night, I was having really random (but not weird) food cravings. (I blame the time of the month!) I was craving Sliders (basically sandwiches) from Wichkraft, Kuya Stephen's "authentic siomai" (found in Area 2, near SC and Lutong Bahay) and Gong Cha wintermelon milk tea. I also badly wanted to try Papa John's pizza because a branch opened in SM North and I've read some blogs with good reviews on Papa John's before. Looking at their website last night didn't help either.

Luckily, I was able to drag Ron, Airis and Yanyan to Papa John's on short notice! I'm lucky that my friends love food as much as I do and that we usually (not necessarily always) share the same taste in food!

Cheese sticks

Onion rings, spicy potato wedges and cheese sticks. They serve dips too.

I already said before that I can't become a food blogger because I'm usually unable to take photos before I dig into the food! I wasn't able to take a photo of the pizza, haha.

We went to Gong Cha afterwards. At least my cravings are now appeased. TAKE THAT, HORMONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment