Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 in Photos

Maginhawa Street hangouts with friends
photo from Maginhawa Street Facebook page

received a few commissions for headbands, mini-top hats and crocheted hats



Mt Banahaw

started to enjoy reading novels again

RESEARCH!!!


summer with friends in Laiya, Batangas


awesome deviation by Alephunky
TMJ disorder
photo from braceme.com

IDEERS 2011




So far the busiest year of my life but so far the most rewarding.

It may sound weird but I'm looking forward to another busy year ahead. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Cum Laude! I'm aiming for a Summa haha ;D And congrats pala! I'd love to travel too, but so far the two places that I really traveled to was Iloilo (due to PSYSC) and Batad (due to Geog field trip)! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Ali! Aim high!

    And don't worry, the first time I went out of the country was before fourth year college! :)) But traveling is fun! I'm just lucky that I took subjects with field trips during college!

    ReplyDelete