Thursday, November 17, 2011

Things I Miss: Making Flowers

I just ran out of books to read (I just finished American Gods and Geisha of Gion this week) so I need something else to distract myself in order to keep the nervousness at bay. Heehee. XD

A close-up on the hair accessory I made for AME Monogatari:


I made this with the help of an internet tutorial (which, unfortunately, I didn't bookmark and it wasn't on top results too). I am happy with the result because this is the fluffiest hair flower I have ever made. And it's so easy to make too! I really miss crafting! I hope I can make some of these for Christmas gifts!


Don't mind my hair being everywhere, it's actually a good hair day. I normally can't wear my hair down because it's frizzy but it's been behaving recently and I dunno the reason but I appreciate it anyway.

Yesterday, I went to Baclaran church with my Mom. After hearing mass, we dropped by the area that sells stuff (it's pretty much like Divisoria Mall and Tutuban Mall). I can't remember the last time I went to that kind of place. I got a loose striped polo (boyfriend shirt, as they call it). It costs PhP250 but my mom was able to haggle it down to PhP180! She's probably one of the best hagglers in the world, LOL. If it were just me, I'd probably stop haggling at PhP220 or PhP200! Not the best of quality but it's something trendy and I don't invest on trendy clothes because once the trend dies down, I won't be able to wear them anymore.

I also got these two rings:


The blue one costs PhP120 and the black one costs PhP150 but I got the two for PhP200 because of mom's haggling powers. I'm really starting to like rings that wrap around my fingers (like this)! I wanted to buy more of them. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stick around Baclaran much because I still had to study. 


You see, I don't exactly like wearing accessories even though I love making them because they bother movement sometimes (if not most of the time) but maybe I'll try changing my disposition a bit. :)

2 comments:

  1. wow grabe lakas ng haggling powers ng mom mo! instant discounts while shopping, nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Ghoent! Kelangan kong manahin/aralin ang haggling powers niya!

    ReplyDelete