Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No More Escaping

Last vacation of my life and I've been stuck in the city, mostly. I'm going to Batangas with my friends in less than two weeks. And that reminds me that I need to find a swimsuit. Sigh. I'd really like to go to many places this summer but I only got Batangas. Well, I guess it's better than nowhere. Although I wish someone would drag me to Ocean Park. Or to Enchanted Kingdom. Or to Tagaytay. Or anywhere nice but not too expensive. I'm pretty easy to please, really.

There are also a few days left for me to think REALLY HARD whether I want to pursue the academe. I've been thinking about my "life path" for almost a year. Now I can't escape anymore. I really have to decide on my life. A few members of the faculty are convincing me and a lot of people are asking me if I'm going to teach. I don't know. I just know that I really want to build my own cafe (coffee, tea and pastries). How to get there, I have yet to figure. And I have a few days to figure. I didn't know it was this hard to figure out what I want.

Anyway, I made Sans Rival last Sunday. It was my Kuya's birthday and my Dad brought home cashew nuts from his last field work in Palawan. Also, I've been craving so hard for Sans Rival but I never had the chance to go to ChocKiss (Actually, I do, I just didn't have anyone to drag along and I don't like eating alone.) And I've been wanting to make this for the longest time. I only had the chance to try it recently.


Well, my family loves it. A tiny slice of heaven is equal to one or two laps around the acad oval.


I also went to the review center in Morayta yesterday to enroll. I passed in front of NBS Recto on my way home and saw bundles of these on sale. I only buy manga if they're very cheap and the art is BEAUTIFUL. Got these at Php34.50 each and hands down, RG Veda art defines the word "beautiful". What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment