Friday, April 25, 2014

Postcard Weekly 06-21-2013

Czech Republic08
My first Atelier Nouvelles Images card from Czech Republic

Netherlands11
Windmill and tulips from the Netherlands

USA12
from USA

Germany18
from Germany

Here's a postcard that made it to my list of favorites. I sent an official Postcrossing card to a family living in North Carolina and then they read from my Postcrossing profile that I love Harry Potter. I guess it was perfect timing for they just went to a family vacation in Orlando, Florida so they sent me this beautiful postcard from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! What's more is that there's a red Gryffindor wax seal at the back. It was so thoughtful and touching and I barely even know these people! I so appreciated the gesture that I sent them a postcard while I was in Cambodia haha.

USA13

No comments:

Post a Comment