Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Beautiful Morning in Oslob, Cebu

I was in Cebu last weekend for our company outing. We flew to Mactan last Friday afternoon and then took a bus to the town of Oslob in the evening. 

The next morning, we went to the whaleshark-watching site. I've always wanted to see them! However, I have an issue with the townspeople feeding these whalesharks and thereby domesticating them. These creatures are supposed to be able to fend for themselves! Plus, whalesharks are migratory creatures and therefore are not supposed to stay in one place like they do in Oslob. It just feels wrong to me.

Note: All photos are from Irene


After the whaleshark interaction, we went to Sumilon Island. It was a beautiful island with a sandbar with white sand and crushed corals around.


The boys were playing with sticks and whatever they found floating on the water.

I had fun swimming around with my new fins. (Now my body's still sore.)


Before noon, we went to the paradise-like Tumalog Falls. Warning: photos do not do justice to this beauty. Tumalog falls is just so beautiful in person.


This is where I said "best thing eveeerrrr". I love the sea but I love the waterfalls too!



Saturday morning well-spent with co-workers. It was just nice to see the guys do something other than coding or playing video games lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment