Sunday, April 13, 2014

In Which I Felt Infinite

The morning before we left for Oslob, I happened to wake up at 5am (morning person here) and instead of sitting down to wait for breakfast, I decided to walk to the town plaza with my camera. I'm glad I woke up early because I was able to see the beautiful sunrise.

IMG_2470

IMG_2476

While watching the sunrise, I got this surge of feelings-- I felt so grateful. I felt so blessed. I felt hope. I felt... infinite (heh, sorry for being unoriginal). I've been going though a couple of challenges lately but the sunrise reminded me that in case I fail, I can always rise again the next day and that no matter what happens, there's always, always, always something to be thankful for.

IMG_2484

IMG_2479

IMG_2489

IMG_2493
One of the reasons why I love summer: flowers!

IMG_2500
Coral stones in Oslob Cuartel

IMG_2501
Birds perched on the lintels of Oslob Cuartel

IMG_2496

No comments:

Post a Comment