Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sunset and Seaglass

Unable to join last May's outing with my friends and constantly feeling like I haven't enjoyed summer enough, I decided to join an outing with my high school classmates.

We went to Lilom Resort in Anilao, Batangas. The last time I was in Anilao was when I had my certification for scuba diving and that was four years ago. I've always wanted to go back because even though the beach is not very good for swimming, Anilao has amazing reefs. It's a protected marine sanctuary and therefore it's heaven for scuba diving and snorkeling.











Chilling early in the morning with Daenerys while everyone was still asleep lol

Lilom Resort is a simple but super charming and comfortable resort with excellent customer service. The design of the whole place is both beautiful and functional. They serve delicious homecooked food. It's a very relaxing place although the stairs that lead to it from the main road is a challenge especially if you're not in good physical condition. In any case, it's a place that I'm willing to go back to.




Chilling by the room's patio with Ned Stark haha 

That was a much needed relaxation. The loud waves crashing and receding against the rocks and corals by the shore was like music, I didn't even have to pop my earphones to listen to Birdy or to Ed Sheeran (lol). The environment was enjoyable and therefore it wasn't difficult to restrain myself from surfing the internet while we were there. And thankfully, it didn't rain during our stay! Definitely a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment