Monday, July 29, 2013

Towards The Peak

I scheduled our trip to The Peak in the afternoon so that we can see the view during both daylight and nighttime. Prior to our trip, I received a nice postcard from Hong Kong that showed The Peak. I have not been to the place before so I was excited to see it with my own eyes.

Unfortunately...

...the sky did not cooperate

So foggy :(

We reached The Peak through the tram. However, we could see nothing because the fog covered the view. Silent Hill, anyone?


We ended up just having dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. Right before we left (again, though the tram), however, we were lucky that the sky cleared up.

Doesn't this view remind you of the movie Pacific Rim?

The weather was really a letdown. However, I'm still glad that the fog cleared during the last minute. We even saw The Symphony of Lights. 

Hong Kong, you will always be fabulous to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment