Monday, January 14, 2013

Postcard Weekly 01-14-2013

Last week, I received two postcards.

The first postcard of the year was not posted but personally given by my friend who's on vacation from Australia. It's an odd-shaped card of Uluru (a.k.a. Ayers Rock). He even got people of different nationalities to write greetings in their own languages at the back side of the postcard. Cute, isn't it? Talk about effort. :)


Here's my first postcard from Slovakia. I found this non-laminated card in the garage last rainy Saturday night (more like Sunday morning), soaking wet and face-down on the pavement. I'm quite sure it arrived last Friday (as there's no post on weekends) but I don't know why I only saw it that night. However, I'm so glad  that I was still able to recover it. I just let it dry and then pressed it in between some books. There are some tears at the sides and a few stains but no ink bleeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment