Friday, October 26, 2012

Action-Packed

Believe it or not, on our second day in Boracay, I woke up at 5am. I don't even do that anymore during classes.

We swam early in the morning and then had breakfast. We also tried the flying fish water activity (PhP350). It's kinda like the banana boat but maybe 50 times more intense! I was seated on the edge and it was fun until I eventually got thrown off the thing (well, that was the goal anyway). It was crazy. It made my arms hurt like hell a few days after. It was a great experience but I swear I'm never doing it again. :))

photo from Ma'am Dora

Some of my co-instructors did helmet diving but I passed.

We had Jonah's fruit shake. I bought a banana vanilla shake.

photo from Ma'am Dora

And then parasailing (PhP650)! Like the flying fish, it was also a great experience but I swear I'm never doing it again. Haha. It was exciting but really scary and the boat ride was just unbearable.

photo from Ma'am Dora

In the afternoon, I chilled by the beach chairs and read the book Sean lent me months ago. AH, LIFE.



And then, in the evening, we had buffet dinner at Boracay Regency.


We were supposed to go to a bar that night but everyone was tired from the activities so we ended up sleeping early!

2 comments:

  1. wow daming naganap! looks like you had your well deserved rest for sembreak! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I did! Okay pala pumunta dun nang hindi summer/peak season as long as it's not raining. One or two days after we left, nag-shoot up yung prices ng water activities. :))

      Delete