Monday, February 27, 2012

In which I am reminded to get a driver's license

I like cars. Although it's not obvious because 1. I don't have a driver's license, 2. I don't have a car, 3. I don't even know much about cars and 4. I'm too kuripot to buy a car any time soon and to pay for gas and whatnots. So I guess this "liking" for cars is mostly just appreciation.

Last Saturday, it was super hot and humid but I pulled myself together to go to UP Gears and Pinion's event: RevUp (a carshow).

UP GPs is an organization of BS Mechanical Engineering students in UP Diliman. Did I ever mention that when I decided to shift out of BS Industrial Engineering, I was actually choosing between BS Civil Engineering and BS Mechanical Engineering? But I guess erecting buildings lured me more than creating machines.

However, had I decided to shift into BS ME, I probably would have applied as a member of UP GPs (weh hahaha). Why not, I like this annual event they're holding (plus I have AME orgmates there too)! This is actually the third time I went to their car show just to appreciate sexy cars.


Cool yo.

Union Jack!

I couldn't take a photo of the whole car because there was little space!






Is it just me or is it really weird to put "John 3:16" on this car used for drag racing?

I didn't stick around much because it was too hot, I was sweating so much. T_T Next year again, I guess. :)

And this reminds me that I need to get a driver's license. I'm 22 years old already.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm attracted to drag racing actually. Hahahaha never seen one yet, but who knows ;) Specifically, I love drifting. It's just cool. Haha!


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cars all look fun, but i'm not sure i'd want to drive them, haha! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete