Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Color, Curry, Coffee

I've been practicing with my waterbrush by documenting my days. Below is for last Saturday's. Since Saturday is training day for kendo, everything written is kendo-related lol.


Last Sunday, my friends and I went to try CoCo Ichibanya curry house. The last time I was in Japan, I wasn't able to try it so I'm very glad that it's here in the Philippines. I absolutely love Japanese curry.

I ordered a chicken cutlet curry and went for the level 5 spicy. (It's the spiciest available in the Philippines. In Japan, they get up to level 10). Unfortunately, it wasn't spicy enough to make me sweat lol. However, it was really, really good!




After lunch, we went to Epic Coffee Roastery in Kapitolyo for coffee and to chat. I ordered a toasted marshmallow latte. The toasted marshmallow flavor was not very prominent but it was very good latte. I have no photos but the place is very beautiful and I'd really like to go back.

Epic's toasted marshmallow latte

Yesterday, I had dinner with a couple of my friends from UP Aggregates. We had dinner at Rib City (a new restaurant along Maginhawa Street) and then had coffee at Magpie Cafe (also in Maginhawa Street). I also brought them some homemade vanilla bean cheesecake.

my vanilla bean cheesecake and Magpie Cafe's mocha latte


No comments:

Post a Comment