Friday, March 21, 2014

Postcard Weekly 05-03-2013 (featuring Nepal)

These are half of the postcards I got for myself when I visited Nepal. Postcards in Nepal are really cheap, NPR10 (~PhP5 or USD0.11) each! Plus, you can find them everywhere in Thamel.

This one is something I got for free at the airport.


This is a view of Nagarkot during the winter. Amazing.


I dare not leave Nepal without a postcard of Mt. Everest.


Manjushree: the creator of Kathmandu Valley
Bhavachakra Mandala

Lumbini, the birth place of Buddha

2 comments:

  1. You've shared the Postcard, that's really great. And you have provided information about the Postcard that is very important. Thank you so much for this
    Leconi Zipcode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Availability of the information is wide spread on internet such that many people get some thing
    out of this. Awesome work .
    gonda postal code

    ReplyDelete