Sunday, July 8, 2012

Monochrome

Coming from a tropical country, we always wish we could wear clothes fit for autumn/winter... or just anything for cold weather.


I saw this photo while digging through not-so-old photos in my computer. That's probably one of my favorite outfits. I wore this when I presented a paper in Tokyo. A white button-down shirt, a black balloon-hem dress (with pockets! I totally love skirts and dresses with pockets), grey waist belt, grey tights and black boots! It's simple, cute, conservative and super comfortable!

And yes, I do have a thing for monochromatic outfits.

Please don't judge the mess! The stuff on the bed were my coat and my scarf (I was about to go to Shibuya when I took this photo). The stuff on the left are also clothes because the hotel room was so small, it didn't have a closet! Yep, typical Tokyo hotel room (not complaining though!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love that outfit! I wish we have winter here too so we can rock coats and boots without eliciting rude stares :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true, especially for commuters like us, Krissy! I always wish that for rainboots during storm season!

      Delete