Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy-logue 07-14-12

These days have been extremely busy (For three days this week, I've been staying in school until 9pm... either for Masters class or to work on research.) but that doesn't stop me from being a happy person!


1. I have new postcards! I think I'm starting to get used to this... For the past five weekends, I've been coming home to one or two new postcards from different countries. I totally love Postcrossing!

I received postcards from USA and Japan last week (but I did not see them until Monday this week).



This week, I have postcards from The Netherlands and Germany again.




2. Palawan ube hopia! I totally dig this. I've been craving for it since we went to Coron but unfortunately, Palawan ube hopia can only be found in Puerto Princesa. I'm glad Sir Anjo bought this for me during his recent trip. 



3. I watched The Amazing Spiderman with my family (sans younger brother) yesterday. I'm not a Spiderman fan but I enjoyed the movie. It gets boring sometimes (maybe I was just tired) but I still think Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are awesome... I mean, amazing.


4. I haven't gone shopping for some time now and I've been wearing the same things over and over so I decided to go shopping a little. Happy closet, crying wallet! But oh well, I have two new dresses, a skirt, a satchel, a lace blazer and two pairs of tights.

total wallet damage: PhP3086. Sales are awesome.

5. I have mentioned before that I'm participating in a training this August. I'm currently working with my groupmates and we did a Skype conference last Thursday. There was only three of us: me plus two people from Texas (the other three groupmates didn't make it) but it was great! One of them is so excited to eat balut and the other is going to extend his stay for 1.5 weeks so he's asking me for "adventure advice". I'm glad that they're not the too-serious type and yet they're keen on getting the job done. I'm so excited to meet and work with them. They're coming in three weeks' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment