Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy-logue 07-22-12

It's raining outside and I'm thinking about my life.

I've been pushing myself too hard the past few weeks. But no matter how hard I work, I still have a bunch of things in my to-do list... which is just plain depressing.

Then again, I know that most (but not all) of these were my choices. That's why after this semester, I promise to be more kind to myself. 

***

1. This week, I received a postcard from Slovenia. That makes six weeks in a row of coming home to a new postcard or two. :)



2. Yesterday, I was supposed to be in school the whole day (again) for a 9am meeting and to proctor two exams (1 to 3pm and 4 to 6pm). However, exams were postponed due to the heavy rains. 

In the afternoon, when the sky calmed, I went out to watch The Dark Knight Rises with my friends. I'm not a Batman fan and I didn't watch the movies. I just watched TDKR because I was with my friends. 

A part of me is not happy with the raging rains (who likes floods anyway?) but a part of me was relieved that exams were postponed. If I had to spend the entire Saturday in school, I'd probably be insane right now. :(  I seriously needed some relaxation time to keep me from crying out of stress. My budget for this month is already broken but... meh, I'd rather neglect my savings this month if it's for the sake of my sanity.


3. It's sweatshirt season!

No comments:

Post a Comment