Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Vietnam: First Adventure of the Year

I've been in Vietnam for two weeks with my co-workers for a company outing. We started out with eight people in Hanoi, went down to the central region and then went back to Hanoi to meet the rest of the company. All the while, we're working full-time. I guess it's one of the perks of working remotely-- we can travel while working (even though it's not entirely convenient). 

Hue's Imperial Citadel

Hoi An Ancient Town

Tran Quoc Pagoda in Hanoi

Boating in Tam Coc river in Ninh Binh (Yes, the man uses his feet to row.)

Cruising in Ha Long Bay

I've slept at seven different places the past twelve nights (that includes sleeping in a train, in a bus and in a boat), ate at the roadside more times than I can remember and have drunk liters of amazing Vietnamese coffee. Even though I have horrible eyebags and odd tan lines, and my skin is breaking out, Vietnam has been a great experience. I'm leaving later at midnight and I'm pretty sure I'll miss this place. I'll share more about my trip during my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment