Monday, November 25, 2013

Holidays are Coming...

Christmas is coming in a month though I find it difficult to pick up the Christmas spirit because (1) I have been too preoccupied with work (I've been working weekends again ugh) and (2) watching the news reports about typhoon Yolanda victims is still sad.

But anyway, here's this year's wishlist:


Wilton Ultimate 3-in-1 cake caddy
Wilton circular cake caddy
Wilton or Ateco pastry tip set
calligraphy tools (nibs, nib-holders, ink)
black backpack with prints
Havaianas flash urban size 37/38
good-quality matcha
moto jacket (in navy blue or gray or black)

And some more:

anything chocolate mint-flavored
time to hang out with friends
anything handmade and/or mailed to my house
Kitkat (matcha, mint or dark)
Forte's Dolce Latte Cheesecake


Needless to say, I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment