Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shoes, Books and Apple Pie

The past week went like this:

 
This week's planner page. Full with acad things. Spell STRESS.

But I'm still happy. For one, I got an awesome apple pie last White Day. Thanks bunch to Kuya Pchan!! (I gave him giri choco brownies last Valentines Day hence the apple pie on White Day.) I was really down and stressed recently because of acads so the apple pie meant a lot to me.

Apple pie kinda got broken while commuting but it's still tastes awesome

Sean also lent me his copy of Stardust by Neil Gaiman, which I read this week. Yes, I was actually able read fiction despite all the requirements. But it's so awesome so I couldn't resist. I haven't read fiction in years (blame English 12, that's when I got sick of reading) and I never thought I'd start liking reading again.


And look, I even got myself a Neil Gaiman book to read today. It's an impulse buy, actually. I was choosing between Coraline and The Graveyard Book inside the bookstore. There were very few copies of Coraline left in the bookstore so I just grabbed it. The Graveyard Book, YOU NEXT!


And finally, awesome shoes from Grendha to reward myself for my thesis final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment