Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Well-Spent

I've been working from home for a few weeks already. I still go to the office twice a week but I've been gravely deprived of non-office and non-family social interactions haha. In other words, I had no social life. T_T It was probably driving me crazy so I'm really glad that I was able to go out with some friends this weekend.

Yesterday I got a pretty sudden invitation to hang out at the local mall with some AME friends whom I haven't seen for months! We talked for hours and it was really funny that everyone was also lacking in social interactions haha. In the end, we all agreed that we should do such meetups more often. 

This afternoon, I went to Ally's in Teacher's Village with more AME friends. I missed catching up with them.



It's an all-day breakfast place in Malingap Street (near Bayantel and Pino). I've actually been here with my co-workers before (It was through them that I learned about the place.) but back then I didn't take any photos aside from the waffles that I cut into tetris shapes.

They have a very extensive menu which you can view on their Facebook page. Today, however, I was not very hungry so I decided to just go for their custom pancakes/waffles.

I had a waffle with cinnamon flavor. I added ice cream, crushed grahams and peaches for toppings.


Also added hash browns just because I like potatoes lol. Total wallet damage: PhP270


Honestly, I think food in Ally's is quite normal. I mean, so far, the food I've tried are things that I can make in our kitchen (except for the waffles of course). Nevertheless, I like it because it's an all-day breakfast place and breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Also, it's pretty pricey but I think it's a good place to chill and hang out with friends. And I swear, this shop is so adorable and my photos don't do justice. (Sorry I didn't take many photos because I was too occupied with talking to my friends haha.)

Tomorrow is another Monday. Gotta survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment