Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Turnover

I was practicing with watercolor yesterday and painted this:


I didn't know what to do with it until I saw my Moonleaf planner. (Yeah, I bought the Moonleaf planner this year because the weekly layout and the allotted space for each day are exactly what my busy academic life needs. However, I really didn't like the random photos of so many people inside the planner so I'm gonna do something about that.)


I didn't cover the planner with plastic yet because I didn't want to carry a planner with an almost plain black cover so today, I ended up with this:


I used the thing I painted and some washi tape. I also covered the back of the planner with one of my practice paintings. Now it looks very personal (and it should be because I'll be using it for a year!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment