Saturday, February 5, 2011

Maginhawa Friday Nights

I've been going to Maginhawa Street with friends a lot recently. Well, it's an awesome and unique place and it's just an Ikot ride (and a few minutes of walking) away from UP. There are different kinds of places, there's an awesome milk tea shop, a really nice coffee shop, a cute froyo place, a few inuman places, etc. The atmosphere is very UP and it fits a college student's budget.

I haven't been to a lot of food places there but my friends and I are planning to try them out. Yesterday, we (I, Airis, Ron, Jijo, Sean, Emil and Jun-C) were supposed to have dinner in Friuli but we got tired and hungry from waiting too long for seats so we ended up in Bistrio Cafe. I had beef with mushroom and it was awesome. They have cool chinaware and furniture too! After that, Cy and Kyle joined us and we went to Moonleaf (where I had my favorite lychee yakult). I swear, these Friday nights with AME friends are one of the best things in the world.

And just to share my most recent creation (click to enlarge):



It's a commissioned headband for Krinkle, which she gave to Lira for her birthday. I still have two to make: Krinkle's and Reena's. Yay for lacy headbands! Hopefully, I'll finish Krinkle's by Monday and Reena's by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment